8/3/09

Little Black Wine Journal



How can you remember all the wines you have tried and whether they were good or bad? Use your trusty little black wine journal. It fits in your purse so if you're out on the town and happen upon a fantastic glass of wine, you can scribble it down for purchase later!

Plus it's just too cute and so much fun to write in!


I couldn't find an exact picture of the journal pages that are used in this journal, but it is similar to the one above, however my journal has better information and is definitely prettier!



It's small, it's cute and it's convenient to take notes on any new wine finds. I like to keep record of the wines that I like and don't like, it helps me to sophisticatify my palate. (Yes, that's a word)


I'm on my way to wine connoisseurdom. (Yes, that's a word)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks