3/4/10

Wine & Jelly From Princess Nagger's Wine & Gifts




You all know Stacy from Stacy's Random Thoughts right? Well, did you know she is the owner of Princess Nagger Wine & Gifts? I'm always watching her website so I can snag everything right when it comes out.



Check out my latest order:

Private Reserve Wild Blueberry Blush Wine





Spanish Tempranillo Wine




Wine Jellies: Concord Grape, Blackberry Merlot, & Shiraz.




I had never had wine jelly before and boy have I been missing out! Her jellies are delicious!!! And I can't wait to open the wine! I've had her other wine, the Blackberry Merlot & Concord Grape wine, each both being delicious.


I'm always amazed at what this woman can do!





Thanks Stacy!

1 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awwwww! Bless your heart! Thanks for the kind words! You ROCK! :)