12/30/09

Seacret Nail Care Collection




I thought I was getting better at my suckerism (totally a word) but I couldn't be more wrong. I was walking through the mall when this woman grabs my hand and starts filing my nail. She was just little and kept talking on and on and on so I just stood there. When she was finished buffing my nail, she said to me "Are you ready to be amazed?" I couldn't help but laugh, but she was dead serious so I just said "um..yeah"

She removed her hand from my index finger and it was just glowing! My finger was so shiny, it was amazing! (I guess I really wasn't prepared to be amazed) So she told me the price and I about died and am thinking, um no, I will not be buying one. Then she said she'd throw in an extra one for free.

SOLD!

I hate saying no.

(But my nails do look shiny!)

1 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

So I guess you sent the extra one to me already???