11/5/09

20 Pack of Diet Dr. Pepper



The boss has an obsession with Diet Dr. Pepper, he keeps two 20 packs under his desk and drink like 4 cans a day! I noticed his stash and said "Well now I know where to go in case of a caffeine emergency!"


The next day I bought a Diet DP from the candy machine (For 75 cents, I was robbed) then he accused me of stealing from his stash. Of course I denied it and complained about having to pay 75 cents for a stupid can of pop!


The next day he brings me a can from his stash for me to enjoy for free.


The day after that his wife shows up with this huge case of Diet DP all for me.


Don't let anyone tell you that complaining won't get you anywhere!

1 comments:

Ujan sharma said...

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..

keto diet lose weight