10/12/09

Dyson Slim



If you know me, you know that I LOVE vacuums. I'm probably obsessed with vacuums because my mom is obsessed with vacuums. Alex bought me this Dyson Slim a couple years ago for Christmas and I haven't needed to buy another one since.

Most of our upstairs is hard wood floor and we have a huge rug in the living room so I wanted something that can vacuum both carpet and wood floors. Which is why I love this, I can go directly from vacuuming the rug to vacuuming the hard wood floors. Plus it's lightweight and easily fits in my coat closet.

Wow, I just realized this sounds like a commercial. I promise this is just my opinion, Dyson didn't pay me to say any of this. But now that I think of it, they should!

That's it, I'm calling them right now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a dyson. Don't they make an orange one? I should put that in my next week's orange post....